Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Knights of New Hope Forum Index -> Kaos Reign
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moonhawk420

re: Target Officer Hierarchy

I would like our target population to be around 100 members. This leaves enough players to do basic pve when ever we desire and not be over populated, Team Speak is only a 30 user max, so this plan is assuming players will be running at different times. If necessary we can amend the max users on Team Speak. Here are our open officer positions:

Position Name Description
[guild master] Moonhawk Recruits, organizes, promotes, admins
[story warden] Urick Plans, leads, researches PvE,
[story warden]   Plans, leads, researches PvE,
[war leader]   Plans, knows, leads, researches PvP.

re: Hello

I just joined you...in game I am mostly playing PVE on Seeker Grymm and Tyk Tauk....Being kind of new to the game but not to mmo's I offer my experience in being both leader of Guilds/Kins in games as well as officer status...I would like to see our daytime players in GW 2 be more talkitive...thats kind of my pet peeve..at night we have a talkitive bunch but I play mornings and early afternoons too and people just do not like to talk...so I have convo's in chat with myself hoping someone will chime in....they dont...lol...anyway ty for invite GW2 side and be well

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Knights of New Hope Forum Index -> Kaos Reign All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: